Novo Dia Group is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team. Our team develops mobile payment solutions for merchants who need the ability to process government benefit cards. Having served our clients for over 10 years as NDG, we are currently expanding our team. We have a laid back environment that values participation and creativity. We are looking for an iOS Engineer that wants to be a key contributor and provide different perspectives on how to evolve our payment solutions. If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume with “iOS Engineer” in the subject.
This is not a remote position – Candidate must reside in the Austin, Texas area*
NDG is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time
As an iOS engineer, you will be responsible for guiding the technology of our Mobile Market+ line of products. You will be deeply involved in the technical details of building highly available and reliable services, while also working with product teams to enable NDG to rapidly build new capabilities for our merchants (individual to enterprise) and buyers all over the world.
- Build and expand our Payments Platform
- Design and implement high-volume, low-latency, distributed transaction processing systems, making thoughtful trade-offs between consistency and availability when both are not possible
- Work cross-functionally with our team to develop NDG payment strategy
- See the big picture to design flexible and agnostic payment systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years developing in Objective C
- Innate curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of reliably moving millions of dollars in a small, highly focused team
- Experienced with relational database and SQL, specifically SQLite
- Understanding and curiosity in creating highly available, scalable, low-latency, global systems
- Track record of pursuing self-directed side projects, research, or open source projects
- Interest in changing the payments landscape
Competitive compensation and benefits package commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, and flexible work hours.