Amazon @Whole Foods Market attracts people who are passionate—about great food, the communities they live and work in, how we treat our planet and our fellow humans—and who want to bring their passion and whole self into the workplace and make a difference. The Amazon/Whole Foods Customer Care team is seeking a Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for coding for a Salesforce Service Cloud instance primarily supporting our multiple Customer Care call center operations and growing user base. In this role, you will provide technological leadership to the team responsible for improving Salesforce to better support the WFM organization.
The successful candidate will serve as the internal champion and subject expert for the engineering within Salesforce. We expect the candidate to engage with Salesforce Admins and Architects to gather requirements, conduct ongoing support, create designs and activities for enhancements, upgrades, data conversions and report development for multiple business groups with varying needs. This individual will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and would be a point of contact for all issues related to Salesforce. Responsibilities include:
- Own and deliver development of new functions and projects with cross-functional stakeholders, including ideation, requirement gathering, build and success tracking.
- Coaching, mentoring, and professional development of Team Members.
- Coding new objects using Apex for customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validation rules.
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business and security requirements.
- Leading code deploys of changes to production.
- Working with Admins and stakeholders to define, create and manage complex workflow rules, data validations and triggers.
- Creating and maintain documentation on our processes and procedures.
- Developing integrations with other systems.
- Improving the security of our Salesforce instance.
- Lead regression and smoke testing.
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations.
- Create and maintain test cases, execute functional tests cases and adhere to test schedules.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.