Jr. Software Developer
Pushnami, a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin, is seeking a talented Jr. Software Developer to join our growing team. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 400 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 20,000 enterprise websites globally.
About the Jr. Software Developer Role
You will be an important part of our DevOps team to create improvements for the Pushnami Admin app, API, data bases, machine learning, and more.
Your responsibilities will include working closely with our DevOps team to design, develop, and provide ongoing support for innovative solutions. You will primarily program in Angular, Node JS, and NoSQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB or similar) while continuing to improve Pushnami operations and infrastructure.
Get in touch with us if you:
- Are excited about joining a fast-growing and profitable startup.
- Enjoy rapid development environments. We push code multiple times per day.
- Have at least 2 years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development.
- Have experience with TypeScript (plus, not a requirement).
- Have experience with NoSQL databases.
- Had a chance to work with large volumes of data.
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code.
About Your Benefits
- Competitive Salary + monthly rev share bonus
- Equity opportunities
- Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, and 401k paid 100% by company
Location: Austin, TX
- Maximum Matched 401k Retirement Plan
- Catered lunch Monday – Thursday
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO after 1 year of employment
- Fun and Relaxed Office Environment
- Ability to set a daily work schedule that works best for you
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.