Junior Software Developer
Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Program, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centers across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Software Development.
Software Developers work with a range of responsibilities, including: writing, developing, testing, and reviewing code; supporting existing applications; liaising with end users to fix defects, find solutions, and test them; adding functionality to applications by designing and implementing solutions; and more. FDM has trained and placed developers in specialties including Java, C#, COBOL, .Net, and more.
Prior to working with our clients, your training will take place at one of FDM’s US centers. Successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training (average 10-16 weeks) through our award-winning FDM Academy. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement onsite with our clients in the US. Travel assistance for relocation may be available depending on location and circumstances.
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could grow into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
We accept applications on a rolling basis; suitable candidates are encouraged to apply immediately here.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar)
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- A desire to work at a large financial firm and ability to increase your financial knowledge
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Flexible for national client placements in the US
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant program with FDM following completion of training
- Legally authorized to work in the US
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.