Lead Developer at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver web application components for a distributed system
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable applications and components
- Develop scalable and maintainable REST web service components (Web API)Develop front-end solutions using cutting edge technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate with other developers in small Scrum teams
- Have fun!
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 5+ years of experience
- Proficient in back-end development using C#.NET technologies
- Experience working with REST APIs (Web API) and AJAX calls
- Experience with Entity Framework, particularly with SQL Server databases
- Experience with IOC and unit/integration tests
- Experience with Microservices/SOA
- Experience working with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with React
- Experience with GraphQL and Node.js
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in technology.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!