What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
What you'll do:
- Work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with a team of smart, passionate engineers, product managers, and designers
- Lead a small team of talented DevOps engineers
- Accelerate, optimize, and bullet-proof production systems and development processes
- Manage orchestration, configuration, and provisioning automation
- Own clusters of hundreds of nodes hosting petabytes of data
- Design and create infrastructure in a continuous development, integration, and deployment shop
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least five years operational experience with infrastructure supporting 10+ million in revenue
- Two or more years in a technical leadership roleImpressive proficiency with Linux
- Proficiency with networking, including WAN/LAN, TCP/IP (routes, subnets, NAT), VPN
- Experience with AWS Cloud (including EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, EBS, S3)
- Configuration Management experience with at least one of Ansible, Salt, Puppet, or Chef
- Veteran’s point of view on monitoring large-scale production systems (Ganglia, StatsD, Prometheus, Datadog, etc.)
- Zealous insistence on Security, including identity control (A&A), penetration tests, vulnerability audits
- Demonstrable expertise with relational data stores (PostgreSQL and MySQL preferred), particularly with expertise in optimization at the metal (I/O, RAM, CPU) and application levels
- Equal comfort in leadership, organization, and implementation
- Competence with at least one compiled language (Java, GoLang, C, etc.)
- Competence with at least one scripting language (bash, Python, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field, or comparable industry experience
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We do not offer sponsorship at this time)
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.