Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are looking for a Lead DevOps engineer with professional experience building CI/CD pipelines, a strong understanding of zero-downtime deployments, and is obsessed with monitoring deployed applications - and keeping them up.
You will work with (and should already have experience with) a range of technologies from Docker, Serverless, and bare EC2 instances. You must feel comfortable working with infrastructure-as-code. Your primary objective is to help developers deploy quicker, but more importantly - with stability.
Automation should be your number one tool. You will help developers, customer support, and other stakeholders meet their needs through tooling - that you build.
Our customers are large enterprises. The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of working in an enterprise environment, but be able to balance the needs of our company as a startup.Qualifications
- 5+ years experience DevOps Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in cloud technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or other public cloud services
- 4+ years of Linux system administration experience
- 1+ year of experience leading DevOps Engineering projects or teams
- Demonstrable experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with technologies like Containerization, Serverless, Kubernetes, modern build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with modern relational databases like Postgres, MySQL, and Redshift
- ElasticSearch experience
- Professional Certification(s)
- 2+ years of Python scripting experience
- Experience with deploying clustered web services
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with agile teams
- Bachlor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related information technology field
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Generous gender neutral parental leave policy
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary, plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Home office stipend, plus work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.