As we work to leverage cutting edge technologies to change the future of healthcare, we are tasked with securing the personal health information of millions of people, and need exceptional people to help evolve and adapt our Security Compliance Program throughout this journey. Accordingly, in this role you will be a lead figure in evolving Babylon’s Security Compliance Program, where we strive to drive an effective and efficient compliance program that supports Babylon’s global efforts in a highly regulated industry, helping to secure the world's journey to Value Based Care.
- You will play a key role in supporting the Senior Director of Security Governance and Assurance in the growth, development and enablement of the global Security Governance & Assurance practice.
- You will promote a pragmatic and effective compliance program and mindset, leveraging simplicity and automation to allow Babylon to remain compliant at scale as it continues its exponential business and geographical growth, and produce engaging compliance reports for senior stakeholders
- You will develop technology / information security compliance and second line audit strategies that support building fast whilst being brilliant.
- You’ll directly contribute to Babylon’s commercial growth, supporting the needs of your region by responding to information security related requirements as part of new business proposals, due diligence and customer assurance activities.
- You will help manage the company’s security certifications lifecycle, such as HiTrust and SOC 2 Type II, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, Cyber Essentials Plus, NHS DSP Toolkit, amongst others, and help acquire new certifications per the company’s business and compliance needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Broad technical / information security knowledge and experience (8+ years experience and CISSP, CISM, CIRM or equivalent).
- Experience of implementing, operating and maturing information security compliance within a hyper-growth, highly regulated, global business.
- In depth knowledge of security compliance standards (HiTrust, SOC 2, NIST, ISO 2700X, PCI DSS, CE+, SOX ITGC)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with personal gravitas and ability to effectively influence senior stakeholders.
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.