It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.What Is Cool About This Job
Come join our highly-collaborative team and help us secure the platform that drives many of the world's most popular sites! You may work from home, once you are based in Ireland or Poland. You also have the option of working from our Krakow, Poland or Limerick, Ireland office.
WP Engine, the leading PaaS for WordPress, has a global customer base of 100,000 customers with over 500,000 websites. Our platform consists of thousands of digital assets that span multiple, major cloud providers, and we internally use hundreds of business applications. We have hundreds of employees in offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
WP Engine Security is the team who secures it all and we need your help!
Our Team's Non-Negotiable Expectations:
- The WP Engine platform is secure. Period.
- Customer data is protected from unauthorized access. Period.
- WP Engine’s security culture and practices enable the achievement of its business objectives. Period.
WP Engine Security makes this happen, every day, 24x7x365, and we have a lot of fun doing it - read on!Your Expertise and Passion
You love to collaborate, influence, educate, and negotiate with our internal stakeholders. You give others the benefit of the doubt and avoid black-and-white thinking when it comes to risk. You are creative, expressive, and strive for solutions where everyone wins. You love to build strong partnerships across the company and seeing others succeed.
- 7+ years experience in a security engineering or related role (analyst, consultant, etc.)
- Deep LAMP and Cloud experience
- Experience with typical security controls such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, vulnerability scanners, etc.
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10 and typical defenses
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and influence others
- SANS GIAC, OSCP, CISSP, etc.
Perks & Benefits
Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Life and Disability Insurance
Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
Company Wellness Days
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.