Lead Software Architect
Would you jump at the chance to define and create solutions empowering (and protecting) an entire digital engagement & advertising platform and its customers? Want to be part of one of the fastest growing technology companies in Texas that has been awarded Best Places To Work by BuiltInAustin.com for the past 2 years? Pushnami just might have your dream job.
Delivering more than 10 billion messages per month across browser-based push notifications, mobile app push notifications, and email, Pushnami enables brands to capture more subscribers, intelligently market to them quickly, and grow their revenue. Our clients love what we’ve built so far, and we can’t wait to make it even better. And since Pushnami is 100% privately held (zero outside funding or investment) and has been profitable from day one, we are accountable to only our clients and ourselves.
We are seeking an experienced MEAN Stack developer to lead our Shadow Division. This important division serves as both offence and defense against individuals and companies attempting to cause negative effects to our software which is now used by over 20,000 websites worldwide.
- Defeating and Confusing Outside Hackers
- Detecting Clients That Attempt to Use Our Software Incorrectly
- Researching Competitor Technologies
- Break and Build Internal Security Measures
- Creating Automated Process For Monitoring and Adjusting Accounts
- Building Customized Tools For Performance
- Amazing People and Technology
- Competitive Salary, The Best Benefits in Town, Equity and Leadership Opportunities
- An Environment Focused on Positivity, Acceptance, and Using Our Success to Help Our Community
- Minimum 5 Years Heavy Experience with Angular, Node JS, and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with Large Volume Databases
- Energized and Positive Attitude
Want to help us improve and protect the most advanced digital messaging platform on the market? We have grown from a staff of only 15 smart and talented people to over 40 in the last year alone. Pushnami strives to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.