Lead Software Developer at EPAM Systems
EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s new market conditions, we continue to support operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely, with the vast majority of our teams working from home. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a Lead Software Developer to join this team. The team will interact with a multitude of teams from our UI/UX Design team, to our backend engineering team, to our platform engineers. Each person in the team will deeply understand product & business problems and will work on the stack end to end as the team builds an oversight platform for managing all of a hedge fund’s trade generation activity.
Users of the technology in the department are extremely sophisticated investors who are also technically savvy and work in a deep partnership model with the engineers. Our goal is to build highly functional, beautiful, and intuitive technologies for these processes which ultimately drive, scale, and enable our investment processes.
We think you’ll click with us if you:
Act like an owner consistently holding a high bar for the quality of your code and are passionate about doing things the “right way”.
Anticipate problems and complications and formulate solutions to unblock the progress of the project.
Act as an owner, assume responsibilities and drive issues to resolution
Can react to a mission-critical problem in an excellent way, and not sacrificing quality over speed.
Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Developing extremely sophisticated tools and collaborating with some of hedge fund’s most sophisticated investors – we don’t have a product for casual users, but instead we have products that empower a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaging minds
- Operating within a dynamic team focused on full-stack development but also working with engineers from several different areas of focus
WHAT YOU HAVE
- BS degree in an associated field or other advanced certification along with equivalent experience
- Full Stack C# .Net with very strong SQL
- Windows services
- Strong understanding of application design
- 10+ years professional software development experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for their engineers
- Strong computer science fundamentals with a mastery of full-stack development
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- REQ #: 181873748