Lead Software Engineer - Dynamics CRM at Bright Health
- Responsible for architecting, design, analysis and development of MS Dynamics CRM Components, data migration, integration of legacy systems, and building and deployment of MS Dynamics CRM Components.
- Translate client business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes.
- Stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies.
- Collaborate directly with product managers, UX researchers, and designers to define and implement solutions for our digital properties.
- Contribute to the design, development and implement systems, full-stack applications and/or websites related to the healthcare insurance industry.
- Collaborate with teammates on technical design, work estimation, and implementation of new features.
- Stay on top of bug and task management using JIRA or similar.
- Lead and contribute to the continuous improvement of the team's productivity, culture, and code quality.
- Review team member's code to identify and remediate bugs quickly.
- Create documentation and processes for teaching or lead learning sessions with other engineers as needed.
- Mentor engineers at all levels of their careers to improve skills, code quality, and best practices.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud development / implementation required.
- Experience in implementing CRM integrations to other systems using web services.
- Experience with C# or Visual Basic, Visual Studio, Web Services, and the CRM SDK is preferred.
- Experience implementing a Health plan using Dynamics CRM is preferred.
- Experience extending Dynamics CRM workflows using .Net components.
- Significant experience in development and support of CRM applications.
- Experience in building database queries and procedures.
- Experience with system integration or user acceptance testing
- Experience with business process design or re-engineering.
- Experience implementing or using CRM systems to support sales and marketing functions or customer service and call center operations.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years’ experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud product required
- 5+ years of experience developing complex applications
- 3+ years of experience as senior or lead on CRM implementation.
- 2+ years leading projects on design and delivery
- 2+ years with business requirements analysis and modeling
- 2+ years creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing your own knowledge and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You enjoy doing it right first time and utilize tools & techniques to constantly excel in what you work to deliver it on time.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.