Manager, Cloud Operations
What you’ll be called: Manager, Cloud Operations
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
KW Technology is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our team converts agent and consumer challenges into intuitive, insight-enhanced technology and consumer experiences using tools such as GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and Terraform.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for designing and deploying infrastructure services and tools. Manage a team of engineers and development resources to provide a secure, scalable, reliable and fast platform for both our infrastructure and application services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and deliver a large-scale global cloud presence.
- Develop the automation framework for cloud infrastructure deployments.
- Build infrastructure and application monitoring to detect or prevent incidents.
- Propose cloud-related optimizations and best practices to improve reliability, performance and cost.
- Create tools to automate repetitive tasks.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations and provide feedback for tool improvements.
- Build and manage a team of engineers and development resources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 6 or more years of experience in large-scale cloud-based infrastructure.
- Proficient in MS office and Google Suite.
- 8 or more years of experience in large-scale cloud-based infrastructure.
- Management experience.
- Strong working knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and GCP environment and tools.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Experience in incident and problem management including timely problem identification, successful resolution and root-cause analysis.
- Experience with CI/CD.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.