Manager, Inside Sales Engineering
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an Inside Sales Engineer Manager to be part of a team responsible for changing what the security market and customers believe is possible with a next generation endpoint technology.
You will support the North America Inside Sales Team in presenting CrowdStrike’s security platform to prospective customers. This includes creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans, and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
- Deliver technical product presentations & demonstrations via web conferencing.
- Configure effective POV’s through remote product installations and customizations.
- Collaborate with Product Management team as a liaison for key accounts and their technical product requirements.
- Provide informal training to the Inside Sales team on CrowdStrike technology and support for technical sales and competitive messaging.
- Serve as our customers’ primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues that require assistance from the Support team.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment on multiple engagements.
- Self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress.
- The ability to fully understand complex architectures and quickly identify possible gaps or opportunities for bypassing traditional security technologies.
- A curious nature with a desire to learn and a competitive spirit.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical understanding of incident response, computer forensics, network administration and management and endpoint security including anti-virus solutions.
- Malware analysis experience and Cybersecurity expertise a plus.
- 3 years+ or equivalent experience in consulting or sales engineering – particularly in the areas of security incident response or security architecture design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or relevant work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.