Manual Tester at SpyCloud
Are you a creative, detail-oriented Bug Finding Champion? If you answered yes, then we want you to join our QA team at Spycloud!
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Our Team’s Culture
As part of the QA Team, we offer you a talented team and culture that invests in new technologies and in our engineers for the long term. The products we support are key to accelerating adaptation of SpyCloud’s services by our customers. We ship constantly in an incremental fashion, with an emphasis on solid, long-term design, incremental development with high quality built in, and adapting to early customer feedback. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged, all within a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Jira, Confluence
- Python, C#
- Data Driven Testing Approaches
- Create, execute and maintain test plans across all products - smoke, integration, black-box, grey box, exploratory, negative and acceptance tests
- Work closely with product stakeholders and developers to ensure tests plans cover all requirements
- Create and track well defined Defects using Jira
- Attend QA team standups, kick off meetings, sprint planning meetings
- Define and drive quality assurance best practices within the QA team.
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience manually testing production systems (web applications, APIs, Windows desktop apps)
- Strong analytical abilities to review detailed system flows and relate those to requirements across multiple processes, projects and divisions.
- Must have the ability to provide input during the process of developing acceptance criteria and designs.
- Experience with documentation/bug tracking tools like Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Windows
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Windows Active Directory
- Some coding experience (we use Python and C#)
SpyCloud is not sponsoring visas at this time.