Marketing Developer [Remote] at Platform.sh
The Platform.sh marketing team is seeking a developer to help drive the growth of the company. More than 5,000 customers and 65,000 developers worldwide use Platform.sh to focus their work and deliver results faster. Our websites and marketing tools reflect the power and simplicity we bring to those customers and users.
What you’ll do as part of the Platform.sh team:
You’ll help us grow awareness of Platform.sh through organic search with your knowledge of technical SEO and performance optimization techniques.
You’ll use your front-end development skills work closely with our design and content team to evolve our main website, generate content that attracts and engages potential customers, and deliver interactive tools to explain how we create value for our customers. You’ll ensure we present a consistent visual identity as part of our brand, across devices and platforms.
You’ll partner with our demand generation team to integrate marketing automation with our experiences. We use Marketo, Drift, Salesforce, Unbounce, Hugo, Discourse, and other tools to ensure we’re delivering the help our customers and prospective customers need to make better informed decisions.
You’ll be an active participant in our developer-focused communications and campaigns.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of front-end development techniques and tools.
- Front-end website performance optimization.
- Knowledge of technical SEO best practices.
- Ability to transform design comps accurately into finished web pages and applications, and ability to be an active advocate for end-user experience and maintainability.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation tools, Marketo especially, is it relates to integration into web sites and apps.
- Experience building back-end data integration scripts and services, and massaging data to move it between systems. Platform.sh is a polyglot platform–language choice depends on the task and your choices.
- Experience with the Hugo framework or other SSGs is highly desired.
This is a remote job. We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a candidate who can perform well working remotely. To be an effective performer you’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while operating with a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University, The British Council, and Lufthansa.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.