MEAN Stack Developer at Pushnami
Pushnami is a leading digital marketing software provider based in Austin with a focus on building cutting-edge solutions to deliver unparalleled performance. The company offers its clients unparalleled performance through machine learning enabled messaging solutions. Pushnami builds technologies on the forefront of the latest online notification technologies. The system currently delivers over 800 million unique messages per day and is live on more than 10,000 enterprise websites globally.
About the MEAN Stack Developer Role
We are seeking an experienced MEAN Stack Developer to join our team. This special projects division focuses on empowering Pushnami’s teams to explore prototyping new ideas, researching optimization opportunities, and creating competitive advantages across our entire portfolio of products and features.
- Strong and proven software development and rapid prototyping skills.
- Strong communication skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Familiarity with mobile and desktop browsers.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases at scale.
- Proficiency in NodeJS (and Python preferred).
- Experience delivering consumer-facing software solutions.
- Excellent problem-solver and multi-tasker.
- Energized and positive attitude.
- Are excited about joining a fast-growing and profitable startup.
- Full Medical and Dental PPO Insurance that is 100% paid for by the company
- Maximum Matched 401k Retirement Plan
- Fun and Relaxed Office Environment
- Fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches Monday - Friday
- Ability to set a daily work schedule that works best for you
Pushnami was built on the principles of positivity and acceptance. We strive to build an inclusive work environment that uses our success to make a genuine impact on the community around us. No employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.