Mid-Senior Java Spring Boot Developer
We are looking for a mid-level full-stack developer with emphasis on back-end tech and experience delivering customer-facing software in a fast-paced environment.
Our back-end tech is primarily Java Spring Boot. The ideal candidate should have experience building web applications with Spring Boot and have a strong working knowledge of SQL and ORM tech such as Hibernate and/or JPA. A strong understanding of REST is desired. Understanding of different auth schemes and delivery is highly desired, such as SAML, OIDC, JWT.
Experience building and delivering production applications with a modern front-end framework such as Angular or React is required.
You will work on a team with other engineers but must also be comfortable working autonomously with minimal direction.
Day-to-day you will be contributing to our gamified e-learning platform helping to deliver performant streaming video, games, puzzles, scheduling, and contributing to our cybersecurity scoring algorithm. You will also be helping to develop the latest in gamified cybersecurity awareness technology.
This position is for a full-time developer who will work on-site in Bee Cave, Texas. But is open to remote depending on the candidate.
- Build performant software with strong attention to detail
- Participate in planning & requirements gathering
- Design, build, test, and deliver customer-facing features spanning both the front (when needed) and back-end
- Write clean, testable code
- Commit to and meet deadlines
- 2+ years experience building web applications within a framework such as Spring Boot
- 2+ years experience building web applications using Angular or React
- Strong understanding of REST
- Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL and when to use which
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong desire to contribute to the growth of a startup
- Responsible PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.