If you love the fast-pace and high energy of the Austin start-up scene and you are looking for a role that allows your work to have a direct impact on a company’s success, come talk to us. We are looking for a Mobile Developer to add to our expanding engineering team!
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. We are a high-growth organization that combines trusted experts with intuitive software to solve businesses’ accounting and finance needs. Our trusted experts review businesses’ monthly financial statements to ensure accounts are accurate and healthy so owners and operators can focus on running their businesses. Our in-house team draws on their vast experience to provide skilled solutions to help business owners conquer their most complex financial needs.
We are on a mission to disrupt an entire industry and we a need a Developer with experience in mobile application development to join our team. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop our native mobile applications, as well as additional features in our core product while working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will vary significantly month over month, some of which will include the following day-to-day activities:
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Writing and maintaining test suites
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new products, applications, and protocols
In addition to your excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, you have the ability to coordinate across teams effectively and have experience or familiarity in the following
- 1+ years professional experience developing and deploying mobile applications to Android and Apple iOS platforms using Java and Swift
- Experience developing and working with other technologies such as Ruby on Rails, Ember.js, Postgres, Scala
- Familiarity working in Amazon Web Services
- Experience integrating with third-party libraries and APIs through REST API’s
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brews
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your resume highlighting skills and credentials required for this position