Mobile Engineer (Android), The Points Guy at Red Ventures
What You Will Do:
- Work on an innovative and new travel app
- Build an Android app from the ground up
- Be a part of a mobile app team that has visibility throughout the entire company
- Collaborate with design, product and other engineers to develop an amazing Android application
- Architect solutions and have ownership over code and standards
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for motivated software engineers with experience in mobile applications. Financial/travel industry experience is a plus!
- Mobile development on Android platform
- Experience with financial technology, credit cards, rewards, and/or travel is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in Kotlin
- Deploying and supporting mobile applications for Google Play or the App Store
- Modern Android design patterns
- SDLC for mobile applications
- UX and UI design
- Continuous integration ie. CircleCI, TravisCI, Jenkins
- Unit testing
- Experience using Github and JIRA.
- Experience with mobile architectures, caching strategies, rest APIs, sockets.
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].