Mobile Quality Engineer at Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco's commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS' mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
Ensure the quality of our features built in our development pipeline using both manual and automation tests for Sysco's 400,000+ customers to submit $50B in annual revenue by touching the lives of millions of end consumers at restaurants as well as tens of thousands of Sysco employees.
- In collaboration with Engineering, Product Managers and QE team, ensure the mobile features delivered to customers are of the highest quality
- Contribute to the transformation of Mobile Quality through a focus on automation
- Author and execute test plans, tests cases and test scripts
- Design and develop automated tests
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout feature development
- Report and verify defects and certify features and release candidates.
- Monitor release quality metrics and provide product feedback
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 or more years of experience in software testing.
- Experience in manual, automation, performance and exploratory testing of native mobile applications
- Experience with software testing processes, practices and test design techniques.
- Experience with test automation using open source tools such as Selenium and Appium.
- Experience with web service testing, source control management, and continuous integration tools.
- Experience in agile software engineering process.
- Experience with REST, Git, Jenkins, and Bitrise
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Brand-new high-tech office space located in the heart of East 6th St, (walking distance to the MetroRail)
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work environment that encourages work/life balance
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits and company 401(k) program
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.