MS Dynamics CRM Developer – Austin, TX
Let us introduce ourselves:
Founded in 1993, Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately owned financial services holdings company headquartered in Austin, TX. We provide a variety of products and services for institutional clients across the globe and pursue opportunities in the capital markets leveraging our deep expertise and proprietary market leading data analytics platform. We have developed cutting edge tools and methodologies that give us the competitive edge in our securities, loan origination, and asset management lines of business.
What we’re looking for, in a nutshell:
This role will be a key contributor to a dynamic and fast paced business development, product engineering team. Candidates should be well-versed in developing custom solutions using the XRM platform, CRM 2013, 2015, 2016, and SDK development. The team follows RAD methodologies to support mission critical applications for various business units. This opportunity will be focused on developing the next iteration of internal software for our Single Family Residential Capital equity platform.
A little more about this role:
- Work with business stakeholders and development team to gain an in-depth understanding of property management business and workflows.
- Create custom solutions using the XRM platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, 2015, 2016 and SDK development.
- Design, develop, test, and implement features that expand Dynamics CRM functionality.
- Customize and modify existing Dynamics CRM features to make them more efficient.
- Design, develop, test, and implement reports that provide senior management with real-time data regarding business activities within our property management subsidiary.
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 11 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time
- Employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!