SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised.We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
We’re looking for a developer who can contribute to our Active Directory Guardian software (https://spycloud.com/pages/active-directory-protect/). Active Directory Guardian leverages SpyCloud’s Enterprise API to protect a corporate Windows domain environment from Account Takeover (ATO) attacks. We're also looking for someone who is excited about helping to develop new Windows tools that can leverage our data to protect Microsoft deployments.
This job posting is for Austin, TX only. We're not looking for remote or contract developers at this time.
- Help design, develop, deploy, and test new features for our current and future Windows integrations.
- Take on full product roadmap items and be able to delivery high quality results on time
- Participate in a fast-paced environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience delivering high quality production software
- Strong working knowledge of C#
- Strong working knowledge of ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with IIS
- Experience with a version control system. We use Git.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to switch contexts as business needs change
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with developing and deploying Windows Service applications
- Familiarity with Azure
- Familiarity with C++
The Interview Process:
- A 1 hour phone call to discuss your experience and a few technical questions
- If all goes well we’ll send you a programming challenge to work on. You’ll have 5 days to complete it.
- A 2 hour onsite where you will meet with the team and present your solution to the programming challenge.
We are a VC backed company and are ready to offer competitive compensation, both in form of salary as well as equity. We provide health insurance, open PTO/vacation policy and flexibility to be able to work from home.
Job Type: Full-time