Everyware is a company redefining payment processing and customer engagement via two-way text communication. This is a unique opportunity for a developer looking to accelerate their career at a fast growing startup company based in Austin. We promote creativity and collaboration with the opportunity to participate in a variety of development initiatives, allowing you unparalleled peer networking and exposure to leadership.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. Your job responsibilities will include configuring and modifying existing systems using front-end and back-end architecture and implementation. This role requires the capability to design and develop multiple applications at an enterprise level. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality work is essential. The candidate will have the opportunity to interact with multiple levels within the organization. This role requires a detail oriented individual, with strong communication skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Diagnose/track down code issues.
- Conduct research on new technologies and products.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
- Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of web application development experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, web application architecture and relational database design.
- Experience using SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Web services standards and related technologies Web Asp.Net Web security infrastructure.
- Familiarity with RESTful API development.
- Familiarity with GitHub for source control maintenance.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft .NET Stack (2 years minimum experience).
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases, test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages), development life cycle methodology, and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and explore alternate designs.
- Participates as a key team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.