In this role, you will:
- Join a team that is designed to operate autonomously, collaborate easily, and produce amazing products.
- Work with colleagues that value performance, quality, scalability, maintainability, consistency, and - naturally - excellence.
- Collaborate creatively with top-notch product and design teams.
- See the impact of your work almost immediately, as the things you build act as force multipliers for Arrive’s brokers, carriers, and customers.
- Enjoy the excitement of working in a dynamic environment full of compelling, brilliant, successful people.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- An absolute commitment to quality.
- Proficiency in back-end development using C#.NET technologies.
- Experience working with Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- A commitment to writing good tests to accompany good code.
- Experience with Microservice/SOA architectures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure tools and technologies.
- Experience with ML concepts and technologies.
- Experience working in the freight industry.
- Strong opinions about how software should be built.
- Collaborate alongside talent & tech leaders to achieve shared goals.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive compensation package.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!