.Net Software Developer at ESO
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:11 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 26, 2021
You will work with our development engineers and designers to build the next generation of our SaaS and mobile products that will improve patient care. We are an agile development shop and demo our work to project stakeholders. To support this methodology, we practice continuous integration, embrace open source software, and empower our developers to make informed technology and product decisions.
Reporting to the Development Manager you will be part of our Engineering team based in our amazing Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing – the day to day
* Writing code for the browser, the database, and everywhere in-between targeting the latest version of the CLR. We encourage you to think creatively in order to fully utilize the C# language.
* Participating in regular design sessions and code reviews.
* Championing a culture of personal ownership and customer focused execution. We love engineers who pride themselves not only on excellent code but excellent end-user experiences as well.
* Practicing continuous integration, embracing open source software, and making informed technology and product decisions. We are an Agile development shop and regularly demo our work to project stakeholders.
Who you are - some of the essential things required to be successful in the role;
- Experience with;
- C# and the .NET Framework
- .NET Core
- providing and consuming REST API
- unit testing and mocking frameworks (NUnit / Moq / NSubstitute)
- Git for source control (Gitflow, etc.)
- Cloud Platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- SQL and relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of Angular, JSON and other front and back-end web technologies, OO concepts and design patterns
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Familiarity with Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, CQRS patterns
Who you are – it’s desirable if you have experience of any or all of the following;
- Cloud Messaging Technologies (Azure Service Bus, Amazon SQS/SNS)
- Functional programming
- Big data designs and concept
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our six US offices and our Belfast, Northern Ireland office.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description