Procore is looking for a Node.js Developer, Sales to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll work alongside the Sales organization to develop tools and applications critical for product demonstration, operational efficiency, and closing deals. You’ll contribute to the internal Demo Engineering platform, Spin, and influence the roadmap and implementation where a customer story is told through data.
This role will report to our Manager, Demo Engineering, and has the opportunity to sit out of any of our US offices or remotely in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with the Sales Engineering team to understand customer goals and challenges, creating technical solutions through impactful demos
- Contribute to end-to-end software development from software architecture to UX design to feature implementation
- Serve as a go-to technical resource for our Sales Engineering team
- Work with Procore’s API to develop demo solutions and apps that can fill product gaps
Who you are:
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Business is preferred
- 4+ years of software industry experience
- Passionate about NodeJS
- Experience writing REST APIs using Express or other similar technologies
- Understanding of ES6 and async/await patterns
- Familiarity with NPM, Docker, AWS or Google Cloud
- Strong Data and SQL Skills
- Experience working with Git in a collaborative team
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.