Operations Software Engineer
TrustRadius leads the B2B software review market. Speeding and de-risking the buying process, giving voice to and connecting software users, and helping vendors improve their products while getting their customers on the record. Join if you want to bring transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have for restaurants and travel.
Join if you want to learn, teach, build, have fun, and get rich. We value those things too!
What You Will Do
- Own all TrustRadius development and production infrastructure.
- Automate all interactions between our engineering team and our infrastructure. Work with web-hooks, CLI scripting, lambdas, and microservices necessary.
- Build a world-class software environment that is reliable, scalable, measurable, and maintainable.
- Streamline our internal business operations including interfaces with ERP, CRM, marketing automation, and marcom systems.
- Implement privacy, security, and data protection needs for GDPR controller and processor compliance
- Thrive in a startup culture within a rapidly growing target market.
- Find solutions to challenges facing Customer Care, Marketing, Research, and Sales.
Who You Are
- You are Transparent, Respectful, Unstoppable, a Team Player, and Human.
- You love solving problems. You thrive with a rapidly changing task list. You enjoy delighting non-technical coworkers. You rapidly learn new tools, though you love each UNIX tool you’ve met. Most of all – you’re inherently lazy and automate away anything that takes more than 30 seconds!
- You advocate for constructive change. You make decisions, without ego, in the best interests of our customers, coworkers, and shareholders.
- 4+ years operating SaaS infrastructure in house or through PaaS providers. AWS or Heroku experience a plus.
- 4+ years deploying products, continuously integrating, upgrading databases without downtime, migrating third party systems.
- 4+ years integrating systems, moving data, standing up 3rd party software packages.