SailPoint is seeking an experienced Performance Engineer to identify performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions. We are looking for well-rounded engineers who are passionate about building and delivering reliable, scalable microservices and infrastructure for SaaS products.
- Develop test cases, analyze, and extract best practices from lessons learned.
- Develop performance test plan, analyze conduct test, identity performance bottleneck and extract best practices from lessons learned.
- Conduct stress testing of software and infrastructure.
- Develop a testing framework to automate test cases and conduct benchmarks.
- Publish results of performance tests, scalability assessments and recommendations.
- Train others on techniques and lessons developed from analysis of software and infrastructure behavior,
- Work with engineering teams to help them improve performance of their application deployment.
- Work with engineering team to develop measurable improvements in targeted areas of performance.
- 5+ years of professional performance testing and profiling experience.
- Experience instrumenting code for gathering production performance metrics
- Experience with tools for load generation, profiling, head dump analysis and system performance monitoring
- Strong Java experience
- Great communication skills
- Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques
- Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
- Experience with observability tools like Jaeger, Prometheus, Grafana, etc.
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.