Professional Services Consultant - API Security
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a US-based Consultant for the Professional Services team at Ping Identity to focus on developing and implementing PS solutions that leverage our API security product (PingIntelligence for APIs). The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services for federated identity and access management solutions across our entire product platform including: API Security, Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Access Management, Directory, and Data Governance. This includes architecture consulting, installation, configuration, extension, and software connection solutions.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for delivering AI powered API and other identity and access management solutions for our customers. This role is very much hands-on, and the Professional Services Consultant is expected to take initiative, understand business and technical objectives of an engagement, manage client expectations and manage tasks to completion. A Professional Services Consultant is an expert in web application security and federated identity and will need to showcase these skills on a daily basis to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement PingIntelligence and other PingIdentity products
- Help expand the Professional Services suite of packaged offerings with a focus on PingIntelligence
- Provide customer specific installations of Ping Identity products for customers and their federation partners.
- Provide consulting services to Ping customers on how to configure Ping products to achieve a customer's desired use cases
- Ability to present project solutions to clients, manage client expectations, and implement and deliver solutions
- World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- High standard for solution quality
- Highly collaborative
- Ability to self manage and independently deliver solutions
- Experience working with API Gateway solutions
- Experience architecting and implementing API technologies and API gateway policies in an enterprise-class environment
Additional Preferred Skills:
- ADFS, SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager, IBM
- Federated Identity and Single Sign-On
- SAML, WS-Fed, WS-Trust
- Oauth, OpenID
- SOAP, REST
- SaaS Application Integration
- Java and/or .NET development