Remote - Anywhere in U.S.
Ciitizen is now Invitae
Bringing together the power of genomic and clinical information within a new kind of patient data platform to improve healthcare decision making at personal and systemwide levels. Learn more here.
Overall expectations and contributions to the company mission
A Python Software Engineer will develop software solutions by studying existing requirements and utilizing new and existing software solutions to support the development team and fulfill existing product requirements.
Responsibilities: has the following responsibilities and duties
- Provide documentation and demonstration of solutions for education of new and future developers or customers.
- Be able to collaborate with team to architect new solutions and products
- Remain informed on the latest development technologies and practices
Qualifications Required: ie. education, experience, skills and abilities
- 3+ years Python programming
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to develop a product from initial requirements to product delivery
- Development experience in a microservices architecture
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong personal commitment to quality
Qualifications Preferred: ie. education, experience, skills and abilities
- Experience with designing, implementing and supporting an ETL pipeline
- Experience with running software application in the cloud (AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes\Kafka\Docker
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.