QA Analyst at PLANOLY
PLANOLY is looking for a Quality Analyst to join our rapidly growing startup based in Austin, Texas. Working closely with our web and mobile development teams, you will play a key role at PLANOLY. You will use your skills and product expertise to quality check and provide our developers with valuable feedback, and actively participate on a team that’s passionate about our brand, partners and customers.
What you will be doing:
- Work with web and mobile development teams to ensure our users get a high quality released product.
- Test and report bugs/feature discrepancies
- Review and analyze requirements, specifications and provide feedback to the team
- Write and update test cases in Rainforest test suite
- Run regression and smoke testing during releases
- Troubleshoot and prioritize bugs in support of the customer success team
We need you to be stellar at:
- Attention to detail
- Prioritize testing needs against user and business requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills
- Good time management skills to ensure testing is on schedule for the release.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and with all phases of Software Development, QA/Testing life cycle and release process.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze overall risk and adjust testing plans accordingly.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Web, iOS, and Android technology stack.
- Ability to understand complex systems and the relationships between their parts; apply knowledge during testing cycles.
- Attention to detail (yes, it's listed multiple times and you noticed it. Most important skill for the role)
Who we are:
- We are digital marketing and social media experts. PLANOLY was built from a Brand and Influencer's perspective so we understand how to enhance and streamline the workflow of a digital marketer.
- We're growing super fast and have been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated team members take full ownership of the products and help steer the company.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We'll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, regular team outings.
*** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
PLANOLY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.