QA and Compliance Analyst at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
As a QA and Compliance Analyst you will help build out our QA processes and procedures! LegalZoom is building the next frontier of services for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Design our tax services quality assurance program
- Create QA processes and work with stakeholder teams to implement
- Monitor performance of program, identify areas for improvement, and provide feedback or implement changes
- Present your insights, proposals, and performance monitoring to management
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years professional experience in setting the strategy for a large workforce
- Ability to own a project from conception to completion, and continually optimize
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – the ability to use data to find insights and create solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and delivering large projects
- Organizational skills to handle many fast-moving projects
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.