Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to work with our product and development teams on the Adia platform for on-demand staffing. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining automated regression tests in different areas of the platform and working with a world-class agile development team in pursuit of product excellence. During the current pandemic and its aftermath, your work will be even more important and impactful than ever, as we have more than doubled our user base during the recent months, and expect to continue growing throughout the upcoming years.
- Collaborate with the Product team and assist in the creation and estimation of an extensive suite of end-to-end test cases
- Create and maintain a suite of regression tests to ensure backwards compatibility for new releases and ensure platform stability as the team moves toward a CI/CD-centric release strategy
- Conduct thorough product testing using automation tools and techniques and ensure agreed upon quality standards are maintained in order to provide the highest quality software products to both external and internal customers
- Serve as a technical expert on QA and engineering testing topics and provide guidance on testing frameworks and best practices
- Participate in feature and user story grooming sessions to help estimate the required QA and test automation work associated with the proposed solutions
- Assist the engineering team in tasking out testing automation work for each sprint based on the planned implementation changes
- Do investigative research and serve as a technical expert when vetting third party libraries or external API or service integrations with respect to testability and LLEs
- Keep expectations realistic when estimating work complexity and timeline feasibility
- Pay close attention to detail and strive to achieve above-and-beyond quality in everything you do!
What you bring to the table:
- Educational background or equivalent experience in computer science or related field
- 3 or more years of experience on projects based on the Microsoft technology stack (C#, .NET, SQL Server, Azure DevOps automated pipelines preferred)
- Driven to focus on continuous QA improvements, including usage of appropriate tools, test techniques, and automation
- Proven experience applying a mix of testing types, including but not limited to unit, functional, system, integration, regression, performance, and smoke testing
- Comfortable working across multiple application types, including web, API, and mobile
- Previous experience working in a startup or similarly fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Experience collaborating and working from home/remotely with other team members
- A drive to innovate and push the boundaries of modern technology, frameworks, and architecture solutions
- Personal ownership of your work and ability to properly and thoroughly test your solutions and think of edge cases individually
- A desire to ask questions and make an impact!
Adia is the leading on-demand staffing platform. We give businesses a better way to find the people they need. Unlike other gig platforms, we hire our workers to Adia as W-2. That means they get to keep their flexible schedule, and still get taxes withheld, benefits, and weekly pay. Launched in Switzerland back in October 2016, Adia launched in the US in early 2018. Today we help businesses and workers using our platform throughout the US.
Adia is a fast-growing, hardworking, curious (like, Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open, honest, and motivated, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HR tech space, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
Still here? Apply now.