QA Engineer, Salesforce
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Salesforce QA Engineer to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Salesforce QA Engineer at Procore, you’ll join IT/Business Systems team responsible for the architecture, development, administration, and maintenance of Salesforce.com and associated integrations. Salesforce is critical to the success of our Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing teams and you’ll play a key role in managing the quality of one of our most valuable IT assets.
Successful candidates have eagle-eye attention to detail and experience with documenting processes, actions, and reports. We work with strict deadlines so strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management and task execution skills are key.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure the exceptional quality of Procore’s Salesforce.com solutions
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts to reduce manual testing
- Work closely with developers, analysts, and business stakeholders to resolve issues
- Understand and account for the intricacies and interdependencies of Salesforce processes and customizations when verifying changes
- Assist with Salesforce administration, development, and integration work, as required
- Keep up-to-date on quality engineering and Salesforce industry best practices and trends to drive ongoing improvements to Procore’s Salesforce.com platform
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or comparable experience
- 2+ years of experience testing, administering or developing Salesforce.com solutions with a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration best practices
- Experience with manual testing and developing test automation using Selenium or similar framework
- Familiar with best practices for developing Salesforce unit tests
- Experience in regression testing and integration testing
- Innovative problem solver with top-notch troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and exceptional time management and task execution skills
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certifications a plus
- Experience in software development or test automation using Ruby, Java, Python, or C# a plus
- Experience using a ticketing system such as Jira or Salesforce
- Experience with agile software development preferred
- Working knowledge of SOQL and Developer Workbench is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce integrations to Zuora or Marketo is a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.