SpyCloud is on a mission to keep companies and consumers safe from account takeover and online fraud. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
Who You Are
You are an experienced and passionate QA Engineer who is looking for an opportunity in a startup where you can grow with the company and help expand the existing skillsets of the QA team. You pay attention to detail, have a knack for uncovering new issues, and are excited by the opportunity to help grow the QA team at a startup. You are self-motivated and able to switch contexts as business needs change.
What You Will Do
- Create, execute and maintain test plans across all products - integration, system, acceptance and performance tests
- Develop and maintain automated tests using Selenium and other tools
- Promote a culture of continuous testing
- Work closely with product stakeholders and developers to ensure tests plans cover all requirements
- Define and drive quality assurance best practices within the QA team.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience testing production software and systems (web apps, APIs)
- Working knowledge of a high-level language such as Python, C#, Java, etc. We primarily use Python but it’s not necessary for you to know. We’re confident you can become effective in it quickly.
- Experience building automated tests using Selenium
- Experience load and stress testing using tools like JMeter
- Experience integrating automated tests into a CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Experience with AWS and Docker
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with documentation/bug tracking tools. We use Atlassian products (Jira,Confluence)
- Experience with a version control system. We use Git.
- Excellent communication skills
The Interview Process
- A 1 hour phone call to discuss your experience and a few technical questions
- If all goes we’ll send you a testing challenge to work on.
- An onsite where you will meet with the team and present your solution to the programming challenge.
SpyCloud is the leader in account takeover (ATO) prevention, protecting billions of consumer and employee accounts either directly or through product integrations. Our award-winning solutions proactively defeat fraud attempts and disrupt the criminals’ ability to profit from stolen information.
Our culture is something really special. We’re all driven to disrupt the cybercriminal economy as we keep customer accounts safe from compromise. We support a truly worthy and serious mission, but we have fun doing it together. If you are proactive, brave, and collaborative, you’ll fit right in.
Learn more about us here: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/spycloud
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job