QA Engineer at ePayPolicy
Who are we looking for?
ePayPolicy is the nation’s foremost provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payment.
We are looking for a talented technologist and problem solver to join our team as a Quality Assurance engineer to evolve our product suite and user experience. The QA Engineer will be a key member of a small, skilled, and results-oriented engineering team. If you have a solid foundation of software QA skills and the desire to be an individual contributor, building the QA department from scratch, this position is right for you. You will need to have the experience to create a product-wide testing strategy, including the determination of manual vs. automated testing. We’re growing, but still a small company with a lot of involvement from our founders in the product itself, therefore you will need to possess the communication skills to articulate the test strategy to all levels of the organization.
• Develop a QA testing strategy for each project, determining the appropriate balance of manual and automated tests, as well as the types of tests (UI, web service API, functional/performance/load, etc.)
• Manually test and report on new features and create/update test plans, test cases, and scripts
• Relentlessly track down problems and actively solve them
• Evaluate log files and errors, to provide developers information regarding defects
• Contribute ideas for continually improving the team’s productivity and code quality
• Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
• Proactively keep your skills up to date with industry trends and let us know how we can support your career growth
• 3+ years software testing experience
• 2+ years experience scripting with Selenium
• Azure DevOps experience
• Experience testing APIs
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
Desired/Nice To Have
• Experience testing mobile apps
• .NET and SQL experience
• Experience with load and stress testing
• Computer Science or other related degree