Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.co
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
- Experience in testing front end applications
- Create, plan write Test cases
- Good concepts of Testing Life cycle
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and supervise bugs
- Track the progress of features on JIRA and get them effectively resolved via developers
- Support overall QA activities such as the development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and test execution as needed.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Works independently with minimum supervision
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- 3-6 years of experience in manual testing
- BTech/BS/MTech/MS or Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent qualification
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts
- Should be good in test scenarios identification, test case design, test execution, and defect management
- Good at performing Functional, Regression, and Integration testing
- Good at Agile Methodology
- Strong in manual and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience with test management tools like, JIRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Willing to learn automation and work in both manual and automation
- Knowledge of test automation is added advantage
- Experience in facing customers, Self-managed, can work independently or with least supervision.
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Home Office Stipend
Continued Education Stipend
Anniversary, Milestone and Diwali Celebrations
Dynamic Office Environment
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description