QA Lead at ePayPolicy
Who are we looking for?
ePayPolicy is the nation’s foremost provider of payment processing exclusively for the insurance industry. Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payment.
We are looking for a talented technologist and problem solver to join our team as the Lead Quality Assurance engineer to evolve our product suite and user experience. The Lead QA Engineer will be a key member of a small, skilled, and results-oriented engineering team. If you have a solid foundation of software QA skills and the desire to be an individual contributor, this position is right for you.
• Manually test and report on new features and create/update test plans, test cases, and scripts
• Develop and update the team and developers on QA processes and procedures
• Manage the day-to-day of the QA team including training and evaluation
• Maintain detailed documentation related to the software
• Manage, lead, develop, and enact testing schedules
• Contribute ideas for continually improving the team’s productivity and code quality
• Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel
• Proactively keep your skills up to date with industry trends
• 7+ years software testing and QA team leadership experience
• Have led and built QA teams
• Azure DevOps experience
• TestProject or other Automated Testing experience
• Experience testing APIs
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
Desired/Nice To Have:
• .NET and SQL experience
Have managed third party relationships
• Experience with load and stress testing
• Experience testing Azure Functions and scheduled processes
• Experience testing APIs
• Experience with payment processing platforms
• Computer Science or other related degree
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer basic life and disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite currently
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- Huge opportunity for growth
While the majority of our team is still working remotely due to COVID-19 guidelines, we would prefer a local Austin-area candidate to fill this position as we would expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next several months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.