QA Manager at Medici
Interested in Working at Medici?
We're looking for qualified people with heart and a desire to change the world. If you have what it takes to help us connect people and participate in making healthcare better through technology, apply here. If we have an opportunity that fits your qualifications, we will be sure to reach out and set-up a time to chat!
Medici is a mobile healthcare platform that is empowering doctors to communicate securely and efficiently with their patients – saving time, money and expediting quality care. We are making a telehealth experience that is truly effortless and accessible. Medici is secure and compliant technology that also allows doctors to accept payment, e-prescribe and much more.
We have a vision to change the way doctors and patients interact and improve how healthcare is delivered. We are a global and rapidly growing startup focused on building a culture of innovation, collaboration and leadership in healthcare tech.
Medici is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate has a solid foundation of QA methodologies and software development process gained with over 6 years of delivering high-quality web and mobile apps. You have strong experience in a programming language like Python, Go, or Java, expertise at automating end-to-end test cases, exposure to TestRail (or similar tool) performance testing, stress testing frameworks, and have worked with API and security testing. Better still, you have experience with Browserstack and JMeter, as these are some of the tools we use today.
You have emerged as a leader, expanding your scope from hands on to directing a QA team at a platform driven company where you’ve implemented process and led projects all while successfully owning and driving quality initiatives. It goes without saying that excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills along with stellar problem-solving skills are the table stakes for this role. You lead the team in supporting agile methodologies and agile testing. You coach your team in partnering with engineers at every stage in the scrum process to recommend more testable designs, to give quick feedback, and to maintain quality without sacrificing speed and agility.
As a leader, you work closely with your peers in Product, Design, Marketing, and Sales to understand and recommend the level of quality and testing that is needed to achieve our business objectives.
Specifically, you have:
- 6+ years of experience in QA for web and mobile applications
- ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and identify high-risk areas
- familiarity with automated testing frameworks such as Selenium or Appium
- experience with RESTful API test automation, including tools like JMeter
- obsessive attention to detail and appreciation of functional UI design
- expertise in agile and exploratory testing
What You'll Do
- execute both automated and manual QA processes across web, iOS, and Android platforms to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases
- drive best practices for test automation, execution, and management
- work with a close-knit team to identify trends, bugs, and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention
- influence key Go/No-Go decisions on product readiness
- perform regression testing of existing applications before major releases
- be the champion of quality in every phase of the development process