Quality Analyst at Kazoo
Kazoo is an all-in-one Employee Experience platform that combines recognition, performance, and engagement in one powerful solution. By bringing together Real-time Recognition & Rewards, Continuous Performance Management, and Employee Engagement Surveys, Kazoo’s employee-first solution enables companies to build purpose-driven cultures while increasing productivity, retention, and revenue. With over 600 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters.
Overview of the role:
If you are talented, detail-oriented, passionate about problem-solving, and have a keen eye for detail and a passion for solving issues, then we want you to join our QA team. Our primary focus for our employees and customers is to foster happiness at work and enable employee engagement for our customers through the use of our software.
What you'll do:
- Review product specifications and designs for testing requirements
- Develop comprehensive test plans and detailed test cases based off documentation
- Identify and track defects to resolution
- Work with team members to create a superior experience for our customers
- Collaborate with other departments to solve customer facing issues
What we want from you:
- 2 years of web testing experience
- A critical eye
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to handle ambiguity with new features
- Prior experience working on mobile apps preferred
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile/Scrum preferred
- Scrum Master experience a plus
- Automation experience a plus
- JIRA experience a plus
- Database testing experience a plus
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.