Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
What you’ll be called: Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
Where will you work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Who we are:
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated Quality Assurance (QA) Automation Engineer to join our Software Product Development team.
With over 180K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we’re looking for:
Keller Williams Realty International is seeking a QA Engineer that is passionate about verifying and validating industry changing solutions and shipping great products that excite and enable our customers. A QA Engineer at Keller Williams is someone that is self-driven, takes full ownership of their deliverables, is team oriented and most of all is passionate about ensuring everything Keller Williams ships is of the highest quality.
What you will do:
As a key QA member of our Development team you will be responsible for ensuring that all Keller Williams products are comprehensively tested and that the quality and behavior of multiple products are released conforming to Keller Williams’s best practices and high quality standards. Your primary focus will be to ensure that Keller Williams only delivers quality software solutions. You always drive for full test coverage and bug free software releases, and continually evolve the way you work to address this and new challenges that arise in a dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for testing activities in one or more feature teams.
- Responsible for system testing and improving software quality through the full software development life-cycle.
- Delivering well documented, fully comprehensive automated test sets for Keller Williams product lines.
- Work as part of a DevOps team to enable for CI/CD process and execution.
- Be passionate about learning new technologies and share new findings with team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or closely related or equivalent field.
- 3 years of professional development with quality assurance test tools and testing frameworks in the following arenas:
- o Java programming language
- o Selenium, Cucumber automation tools
- o SoapUI and REST web services
- o Working expertise within Windows environment
- Worked in an agile development environment.
- Proficient in QA automation techniques and tools.
- Experience writing tests from software requirements.
- Experience tracking multiple test executions while delivering automated test results in a timely manner.
- Experience testing web-based applications in a high-availability, high performance and large-scale environment.
- Experience writing manual/automated tests and executing tests.
- Master’s degree in Information, Computer Science, Software Engineering or closely related or equivalent field.
- Experience with TDD or BDD.
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Ability to fully document test cases and test sets.
- Experience with GitHub.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Working expertise with database testing.
- Worked with Microservice Architecture or SOA.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.