Quality Control Manager at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer big change in FinTech, and we need outstanding people who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are an exceptional Project Manager who is looking for your next challenge, read on!
ScaleFactor is seeking an experienced Quality Control Manager for the growth of its Product and Operations Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the incident and problem management process at ScaleFactor. The Quality Control Manager will be responsible for identifying corrective and preventive actions for incidents and problems in our business processes and systems then working with impacted teams until resolution. Knowledge of the product development lifecycle, as well as a technical background, is vital to this role. If you understand the Small-Medium Sized Business market and the back office tools that are being used in that space, we are interested in speaking with you.
You have a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Your excellent interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills contribute to your continued success in this role as you demonstrate your remarkable technical competency. You maximize customer value and business impact by ensuring the team is focused on shipping the right product to users. Your day to day will include but not limited to the following.
- Manage ScaleFactor’s incident and problem management process.
- Identify the root cause reported problems and incidents and work with teams to define the corrective and preventive actions. Report on incident and problem themes across the organization and ensure that corrective and preventive actions are implemented.
- Lead your program team and deliver strategic value by collaborating across multiple departments.
- Use communications effectively to inform and influence your intended audiences. Proactively network with relevant stakeholders across ScaleFactor Departments to advocate for the needs and success of your program.
- Worked closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to solve high-quality products and features issues.
- 3+ years of experience working as a Quality Control Manager with experience solving complex cross-functional projects in a technology
- Significant experience working for a SaaS or Enterprise Software company
- Proven track record in root cause analysis of products/services
- Solid project management experience within an Agile framework
- Demonstrated success in change management and project management methodologies (Six Sigma, CAPA, PMI, etc)
- Prior use of Service Cloud and Jira to track and build out incident reporting
- BS undergraduate degree
- Experience in the accounting or Fintech space is a plus
- Background in Process Engineering
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017,2018, 2019 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brew coffee
- Dog and cat-friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and experience required above
- A cover letter focusing on your accomplishments relevant to the position you are applying for