At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management, and Messaging products for social customer service, social support, and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros in Austin is looking to add a stellar Quality Engineer III to our already awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Being a vocal champion of quality within the organization to increase the speed and quality of key deliverables
- Working with other engineers, as part of an Agile team, to make quality an integral part of the development process
- Helping design and build a highly maintainable and efficient unit, integration, performance, and end-to-end tests and frameworks
- Strong focus on test automation for an interesting, event-driven application that consumes big data streams from social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Developing and growing a world-class test framework using a modern toolset
- Working with an awesome team in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience
- 4+ years of practical experience developing in a BDD/TDD environment and a strong QA automation background
- Experience contributing to automation frameworks using object-oriented languages. Java is highly preferred.
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with Selenium or JUnit preferred
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Be passionate about quality and developing clean code
- Strong analytical and investigative problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate and lead change to processes and technology
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
Equal employment opportunity
- Our employment practices
This role is budgeted in the $90k- 100k base salary range. Salary will ultimately be based on a candidate's experience and external market factors.