At YouEarnedIt, we give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues while driving results for our customers. We are redefining how companies amplify their employee experience with our award-winning software platform and services. With an approach that is employee-driven, not top-down, YouEarnedIt is a disruptive force in the Human Capital Management industry. We strive to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers and our employees.
As a company, our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We create a workplace that is open and transparent, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community. We have an award-winning culture that has been included in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Best Company Cultures and repeatedly named to Austin Business Journal's Best Places to Work. Featured in Inc., Forbes, Business Insider, and Bloomberg Technology, we are making a difference in the lives of employees every day. We are looking for passionate, driven, and results-oriented individuals to join our winning team on our inspiring mission. Let's make big things happen in 2019!
Have you heard? We've joined forces!
Overview of role:
This role will be accountable for project and release based QA testing which includes in-sprint automation for all team applications. This position will provide an opportunity to interact with multiple domains and applications.
What you’ll do:
- Ability to successfully implement high-quality, fault-tolerant, clean, reusable, and maintainable automation tools and test frameworks.
- Able to work with analysts and product owners to turn requirements/stories into detailed, organized test cases.
- Ability to quickly gain product knowledge and domain expertise through manual testing and apply those lessons to build better, more stable and repeatable automation frameworks.
- Ability to successfully provide leadership, technical direction, training, information and inspiration to other team members.
- Able to resolve difficult issues spanning across large and distributed enterprise systems Proficiency troubleshooting software issues for end customers.
- Ability to analyze logs, verify, reproduce and fix defects Demonstrate an ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional development and QA teams.
What you'll need:
- Knowledge and experience with Selenium Web Driver Understanding of various types of testing (Functional, Integration,
- End-to-End, Performance, etc.) Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development), preferably Spinach/Cucumber, nice to have.
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic, varied, and fast-paced environment with proven experience.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks.
- Should have knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like RSpec, Mocha, Jest, and Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Should have exposure to Behavior Driven Development.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
- Able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Work with deployment teams and resolving any level issues for the system.