Kazoo is the only all-in-one people management solution in the market that takes recognition, engagement, and performance and delivers them in one powerful platform. Through its Recognition & Rewards, Performance Management, and Surveys offerings, Kazoo is an award-winning, employee-first solution that increases productivity, retention, and revenue, and enables companies to build a purpose-driven culture of high engagement and high performance. With over 500 global customers, the Kazoo platform puts actionable analytics in the hands of business leaders, connecting them to what really matters. Kazoo is when work is working.
Our approach is employee-driven, not top-down. We built our platform, and our company, with a promise to give employees what they need to deeply engage in their work and with their colleagues, and to drive results for the company. Our focus is on building teams, cross-functional collaboration, and purposeful perks. We practice transparency, provide a culture of continuous feedback, and promote regular service to our community.
Overview of role:
This role will be accountable for project and release based QA testing which includes in-sprint automation for all team applications. This position will provide an opportunity to interact with multiple domains and applications.
What awesome stuff you’ll do:
- Ability to successfully implement high-quality, fault-tolerant, clean, reusable, and maintainable automation tools and test frameworks.
- Able to work with analysts and product owners to turn requirements/stories into detailed, organized test cases.
- Ability to quickly gain product knowledge and domain expertise through manual testing and apply those lessons to build better, more stable and repeatable automation frameworks.
- Ability to successfully provide leadership, technical direction, training, information and inspiration to other team members.
- Able to resolve difficult issues spanning across large and distributed enterprise systems Proficiency troubleshooting software issues for end customers.
- Ability to analyze logs, verify, reproduce and fix defects Demonstrate an ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional development and QA teams.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1 year of QA testing experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Selenium Web Driver Understanding of various types of testing (Functional, Integration,
- End-to-End, Performance, etc.) Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development), preferably Spinach/Cucumber, nice to have.
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic, varied, and fast-paced environment with proven experience.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks.
- Should have knowledge about various test method & corresponding tools like RSpec, Mocha, Jest, and Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Should have exposure to Behavior Driven Development.
- Able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code with the help of automation tools.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
- Able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Work with deployment teams and resolving any level issues for the system.
When you work at Kazoo, we provide competitive benefits to make your life better both in and out of the office, which include: health, dental and vision insurance; open vacation policy; flexible wfh policy; 11 paid holidays; 401k program; Stocked kitchen; Mac Laptop; Transportation/Parking Stipend; Generous Parental Leave; Fertility benefits; Breast milk delivery; EAP & more!
At Kazoo, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to how we grow and operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Kazoo commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Kazoo is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.