Quality Engineering Lead
TrustRadius leads the B2B software review market. Speeding and de-risking the buying process, giving voice to and connecting software users, and helping vendors improve their products while getting their customers on the record. Join if you want to bring transparency to the business software market the way Yelp and TripAdvisor have for restaurants and travel.
Join if you want to learn, teach, build, have fun, and get rich. We value those things too!
What You Will Do
- Break our products in amusing and interesting ways. Every day. Set the bar for product quality and keep *everything* over that bar.
- Formulate all Quality Engineering processes, including: verification, performance engineering (stress, load and responsiveness), integration testing, maintainability and triage.
- Create tools and automation that maximizes team efficiency across all tasks.
- Deliver products rapidly and iteratively. Work in an experiment-driven environment with equal parts direct customer feedback and user behavioral metrics.
- Evangelize Quality Engineering throughout the company.
- Thrive in a startup culture within a rapidly growing target market.
- Find solutions to challenges facing Customer Care, Marketing, Research, and Sales.
Who You Are
- You are Transparent, Respectful, Unstoppable, a Team Player, and Human.
- 8+ years of quality assurance, testing, or quality engineering, preferably against mobile and SaaS products.
- You advocate for constructive change. You make decisions, without ego, in the best interests of our customers, coworkers, and shareholders.
- Comfortable in fast, moving iterative environments. You keep products stable. You work cross functionally. You take ownership and make an impact.
- Demonstrate ability to meet or beat assigned targets and deadlines under normal circumstances, and ability to make trade-offs that optimize outcomes when conditions change.