ReactJS Developer at RapidDeploy
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that is saving lives? RapidDeploy is hiring a React.jS Developer for our Austin, TX headquarters to join our passionate & mission-driven team.
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency dispatch platform & 911 analytics software is the future of emergency response. We’re replacing dinosaurs and their legacy on-premise solutions that are expensive and hard to deploy, don’t scale, and are years behind in terms of features & interfaces. In the last 6 months, we’ve signed major customers and have increased our recurring revenue more than tenfold. In this new stage of growth, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building the foundation of our team.
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
What you'll be doing at RapidDeploy:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as MobX, Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with development pipeline and release management tools
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (10x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
Job Type: Full-time