How you'll add value:
- Develops and maintains software build and deployment scripts and workflows.
- Ensures releases are compliant with organizational standards
- Releases application updates across multiple environments (Stage, Canary, Prod, QA, Dev)
- Deploys SQL/SPROC scripts by version on databases
- Manages release system, code merging, promotion, CI/CD workflows, and tools
- Maintains configuration documentation, diagrams, SOPS, and other supporting documentation.
- Assists in managing continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Maintains Engineering Release Management project in JIRA
- Assists with cross-program planning and impact evaluation
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of release related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field
- Knowledge of continuous integration deployment tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Octopus Deploy)
- Hands-on experience with managing release systems
- Understanding of microservices and distributed application architecture.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce)
- Experience with an agile project management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- .Net (.Net Core is a plus!)
- SQL Server
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- The drive and ability to learn new technologies and adapt to new projects
- Comfortable working in an agile-based team environment
- Solid knowledge of SDLC and project management methodologies
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.