What You'll Do:
- Iterate- Red tape doesn’t get in our way. We believe that "Speed Trumps Perfection" so we test and deploy daily.
- Autonomy– Aspiring entrepreneurs succeed here because you will have full-ownership over your work from beginning to end.
- Collaborate– Better than making the dream work, teamwork makes the code work. Through open work-space, Zoom, Slack and peer reviews, our teams work together to build amazing solutions.
- Innovate – With the belief that “Everything is Written in Pencil”, we encourage our teams to test new frameworks, learn new languages and challenge the “status quo” to make us better.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React, Redux, Angular or Vue
- Experience in back-end technologies such as Go, C#, or Python
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience with AWS/Azure cloud providers, and infrastructure as code (Terraform, Saltstack, Ansible)
- Experience with architectural design, creating UML and communicating to stakeholders
- Understand and know when to leverage various web services, software tools, and software architecture approaches to autonomously design scalable, maintainable, secure, and reusable solutions
- Experience with test driven workflows to ensure high quality and continuous deployments of software (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jest, Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Analytical and detail-oriented minds with ability to execute and deliver projects on time
- Self-motivated and creative problem-solvers who love to challenge themselves and others
- Ideal team players: hungry, humble, and smart! We value those who are curious, eager to learn, and strive to be great people to work with
- Nice to have: serverless and Docker experience.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]